Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm a pepper, a Dr. Pepper!


Oh my gosh! I gave in today and I drank…wait for it…a Dr. Pepper!!!! A real Dr. Pepper, not diet, not caffeine free (do they make caffeine free?). The first taste was so fabulous I had to start writing about it. Ok, mmm, I just had the second drink and it was just as good! Don’t worry, I won’t make you sit here and read about every sip I take. I just had to inform you that it was wonderful.

2 comments:

Liesl said...

Hope you enjoyed your yummy Dr. Pepper! Hey, everyone deserves a treat once in a while, right? Happy Wednesday :o)

Anonymous said...

u crack me up girl!! u know what though, i am like that too, cuz i don't normally drink them cuz i'm off caffeine. ur doing so good on ur weight loss though...yea for u!!! :)