Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, August 3, 2007

Seriously, donuts?

Why? Why do people bring donuts and things to tempt me? I wasn't going to give in, but 15 minutes before lunch what do I do...walk into the kitchen at work and eat a donut! I wasn't hungry, I don't know why I even ate it, especially this close to lunch.

Let me just tell anyone who is on the verge of being over weight... DON'T give in to eating stuff when you don't need it. You may be alright now, but then 26 years later you realize your severely obese and don't look anything like you did 10 or 15 years ago. I wish that I would have listened to my doctors back then. Of course at that point I wasn't pre-pre diabetes. Which I am now. This is what got me going with the weight watchers stuff. Well that and my wedding, but really it was the doctor telling me I am on the verge of becoming pre-diabetes. That really scared me.

Ok, well I am going to keep going today and count my points. I need to exercise. Maybe my oh so wonderful husband will do a little dance dance revolution with me tonight. (actually he is always asking me to do it with him). This is a great form of exercise.

No comments: