Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, August 10, 2007

less points, more filling

So I now can have one less point each day since I have lost more weight. (pretty much every ten pounds my points go down, this won't happen forever, but for a while). This may not seem like a lot, but really it is. It takes a little bit of time to get used to, but that is what flex points are for! (these are 35 extra points that you get in a week, I like to call them the just in case points)

I am so excited because this weekend Justin and I are going to take some clothes to be altered! You have no clue how good that feels to not just keep the fat clothes just in case.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jess. i just got ur email about this blog so i had to check it out. and it is soo awesome!!! congrats on all the weight and on having a wonderful husband :) sorry i don't call so much, the time change makes it harder. but i do think of u and now i will be checking up on u through ur blog!! luv ya. sarahjo
ps. do u have myspace?