Counting down the pounds

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Not easy...

So I was on my way to work this morning and I realized that this weight loss thing is not going to be easy. I gave in this morning and weighed on my home scales, it looks good. The thing is though, I have been working really hard this week. Working out two times a day, keeping track of my points, blah, blah, blah! It hasn't been easy! And there won't be a point in my life were I can just not do this, if I stop I will start to gain it back. It is tough. But I must keep going and not give up. Today I have already had half of my first 32 ounces of water. And it is barley even 9am! I weigh in tomorrow so I will be able to give you an answer on whether or not all this has paid off. I am sure it has!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Jessica....DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!! listen to your heart not the devil in your head. Love ya...